Temporary Exhibition Natural History Museum, Joanneum Quarter, Universalmuseum Joanneum, Graz, Austria [2021|03 – 2021|11]
An exhibition by TECHNOSEUM Mannheim Adapted and implemented by FRida & freD – The Graz Children’s Museum. The exhibition was presented as part of LET’S GO GRAZ 2021, the sports year of the city of Graz, in cooperation with CoSA – Center of Science Activities.
For the sports exhibition at CoSA – Center on Science Activities at the Natural History Museum Joanneum in Graz, the DMT team developed 6 interactive stations with the support of two master’s students from the Information Management program.
- Handbike (Microcontroller, sensors, special interface)
Racing with handbikes
- Sports reporter (audio recording, video player)
Commenting on famous moments in Austrian sports
- Historical images (greenscreen, keying, QR code, photo selfie, video player)
At this station, you can take a photo of yourself in historical clothing and save the photo on your smartphone using a QR code.
- Finger sports summer and winter (video recording, video selfie, QR code)
At these two stations, you can record videos of yourself and save them on your smartphone using a QR code.
- Finish line (microcontroller, light barrier, photo selfie, QR code)
At the finish line, an automatic finish photo is taken, which can be transferred to a smartphone using a QR code