Natural History Museum, Joanneumsviertel, Universalmuseum Joanneum, Graz, Austria [2016|10 – 2018|01] [Website]
Passail, Autria [2018|04 – 2018|10]
The exhibition „Natur in human hands?“ was developed in cooperation with Naturparke Steiermark and the Universalmuseum Joanneum. The DMT team implemented eight interactive exhibits, for example:
- Sand table: Visitors can create their own cultural landscape with sand. The elevation model of the sand is scanned with a Kinect depth sensor and the sand is colored according to its height.
- Rowboat: Endangered species can be saved through steady rows on a boat.
- Toad talk: Visitors can take part in a toad concert.
- Nature protection: This station explains the tools of nature protection.
- Nature imparting: Here we ask for the visitors’ knowledge about nature protection